She is a midsummer nights dream.
a journey into the unseen.
her loveliness, a mystery.
Her aura,
a bouquet of orange blossom
drifting through peaceful meadows.
Her laughter paints the many colors of wildflowers,
splashing freedom on a once blank canvas.
Hips sway
with the grace of a petal caught in a light breeze.
Her eyes,
vintage wood-paned windows,
like a kaleidoscope view into
the center of her universe.
The intricacy of her entity perplexes me.
Her voice,
is as blue as jazz to a tired soul.
In every breath,
poetry flows pure as crystal waters from an arctic spring.
Memories,
once vibrant in design,
now stained with time,
like archaic photographs.
She is a symphony of artistry,
a collage of complexity.
Clothed in strength and dignity,
she can laugh at the years to come.
That is breathtakingly lovely.
ReplyDeleteI don't know who you wrote it about but it sounds like you described yourself with all of the love and none of the judgment that we normally view ourselves.
I wrote it a couple years ago when I was going through an extremely difficult time and was fighting to see the good in life.. It was an expression of how I wanted to be, how I wanted to feel...Free mostly..
ReplyDeleteInspired by Wildflowers by Tom Petty..